Fire at diner sparked by grill

Fire at diner sparked by grill.

A fire was sparked  by a hot barbecue grill at the Chucky Ducky Diner  this morning.

The diner is located in Ft Pierce.  The call came in at 7:47.  The fire was under control  by 8:02. BBQ grill still hot from the previous night caught fire according to the investigators. It ignited a screen porch on the back of the building which burned completely.

Picture of TreasureCoast



Post Info

  • Posted 7 years ago

Read More

The Insider's Guide to Florida's Treasure Coast


Receive the latest tips, information, & news!